Friday, October 7, 2016

The End... Kinda

I have reached the end of posting for this blog. Everything that I had of the Stablers is all up.
-I will update any entries (such as Bonus Families for John MunchFin TutuolaOlivia Benson and  Don Cragen) as the series continue. I do not plan on doing those kinds of entries for Nick Amaro, Amanda Rollins and Sonny Carisi only because they came on to the series after Elliot Stabler/Christopher Meloni left.

Other exceptions:
-any past photos, articles or interviews that I missed; it's never too late to include! If you have any, please let me know!
-any recent photos, articles or interviews that reference SVU
-any returns to SVU while still on the air
-an occasional "Where Are They Now?"
-death(s)

The very first post has the explanation for this blog of why I made it and to start my readers off, ironically it's the very last post of the blog (although technically this is the last post- hopefully that made sense): For Starters

Credits for screencapping and images for the blog are provided on Links section

Updates as of October 7, 2016 (work in progress):
Bonus Family: Olivia Benson
Bonus Family: Fin Tutuola

No comments:

Post a Comment