Monday, April 22, 2013

Pretend (Season 8)

 Elliot, Maureen, Kathleen, Dickie and Elizabeth were playing poker at Elliot's apartment. Elizabeth screamed in frustration over Dickie's win in a round
Elliot: Elizabeth, it's okay, it's just a game
Elizabeth: Dad, I had the best hand!
Dickie: Flush beats a straight, Dummy
Kathleen: You sucked out on the River. She flopped it
Dickie: I knew the heart was coming
Elliot: When did you guys become card sharks?
Maureen (to Dickie): You had a 3-4, you nerd. You should have been out pre-flop when I raised
Kathleen: Dad, it's your shuffle
Elliot's cell phone rings; he answered
Elliot: Stabler...I'm just losing my shirt. Why?
Elizabeth: Keep playing those rags, Richard
Dickie: I will as long as you keep calling when I check-raise
Elliot hung up- work came calling.
Elliot: uh, Guys...?
Maureen: Go
Elizabeth: Dad, you're going to miss the greatest comeback in the history of poker
Elliot: Yeah. I already know how it's going to end

Note: This would be the last appearances of Maureen and Elizabeth as well as the last time the four children would be together.
-Unknown to Elliot, his fifth child was brewing in Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment