Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pique (Season 2)

George advised Elliot to get on Jason Mayberry's level to hate women. Elliot used his wife as his target; he came back to the interrogation room, slamming the door shut.
Jason: Bad news?
Elliot: You wouldn't believe it if I told you. Stupid stone-crunching slut
Jason: Who?
Elliot: My wife
Jason: How long have you been married?
Elliot: 16 year sentence. 16 long dry years
Jason: Any kids?
Elliot: Too many. Creditor just called. I'm in hock up to my ass. My wife shops and if I take away her credit cards she don't give me any
Jason: Let me guess. Your oldest child is 16
Elliot: How did you know that?
Jason: You're a cliche, Detective. A responsible guy. Good man gets caught out there. Woman is looking just for a free ride. Your only refuge is the job.
Elliot: I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment