Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Torch (season 11)

Elliot's former partner and ex-cop, Jo Marlowe, was enlisted by the D.A. to work with Special Victims. At the scene of the crime, Elliot was stunned to see Jo for the first time in 15 years.

Jo and Olivia weren't seeing eye-to-eye in the case. Olivia thought Jo was being more hands-on than necessary
Jo: I wasn't just a cop. I was Elliot's partner. I wouldn't betray him anymore than you would
Olivia: You transferred back here to work with him again
Jo: Jack McCoy needed to replace Cabot. So I was drafted. It's a happy accident. Speaking of Elliot...you and he ever...
Olivia: No. He's married.
Jo: Yeah

In My Opinion: Neal Baer, Dick Wolf, and the writer of this episode (and the remaining three episodes that Jo Marlowe appeared in) should have had Kathy. I would have loved to see what kind of dynamics were between those two since they did have history. Sadly, TPTB really missed the mark on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment