Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Twitter

If You Want to Follow:
Christopher Meloni- @chris_meloni
Isabel Gillies- @isabelgillies
Allison Siko- @allisonsiko
Jeffrey Scaperrotta- @jeffscaperrotta
Wife Promotion Tweet: Isabel Gillies is on L&O:SVU tonight. And sources tell me it's -yikes- a kissing scene! -Peter Lattman, November 17, 2010

TV hubby, Chris Meloni, shines in "Pop" tonight on SVU. I'm in it too, but briefly catching an endearing moment between dad & little Elliot -January 5, 2011

How BEAUTIFUL did Mariska look on the SAGs? That girl lights it up -January 30, 2011

Watching husband try to make an appointment to get our car serviced is just kind of sad. Betcha TV hubby Elliot Stabler services car himself. -February 5, 2011

Headed off this afternoon to have pillow talk with TV hubby, the talented Chris Meloni. So weird to go to work and get in bed. -April 21, 2011

Just wrapped season 12 of SVU! Remember my first day as Mrs. Stabler on the pilot like it was yesterday. Feeling grateful for it all. -April 21, 2011

Whoa, just heard TV hubby Chris Meloni isn't coming back to SVU -May 24, 2011

Bye Elliot Stabler, I'll miss sharing my wife @isabelgillies with you! -Peter Lattman, May 24, 2011

If Chris Meloni was coming back next season, I might be in an episode based on the DSK case right? Oh well -June 30, 2011; DSK- Dominique Strauss-Kahn

To fantasic SVU fans: I have no idea if I'll be on again. I didn't know CM was leaving until you did. Maybe I'll be back, maybe not. -July 8, 2011

For Chris Meloni fans: Just ran into him on the street & he was happy, looked great & had a twinkle in his eye.
I bumped into him, he's doing great & very flattered to hear his fans miss Elliot -October 3, 2011

Just saw the SUPERB "42"with my tv x-hubby Chris Meloni - who was awesome. Go see it!! Take the kids!! Take everyone you know. -April 13, 2013

1 comment: