Saturday, January 26, 2013

Doubt (season 6)

Alleged rape victim, Myra Denning, accused Elliot for sexually harassing her through her attorney, Lorna Scarry. Don and Olivia defended Elliot but Lorna dropped a bombshell.
Lorna: Men change. Especially when their wives file for legal separation. My investigator checked the court documents. He also found out your wife took the kids and moved in with her mother
Elliot: You have no right to use my personal life to make your case
Lorna: I don't give a damn about your personal life
Elliot left while Lorna demanded that he's off the case while Olivia went after him. Olivia was stunned by the news
Elliot: Kathy left me.

While the case was going through trial, Olivia was concerned for Elliot
Olivia: Elliot. What happened with you and Kathy?
Elliot: The job. Makes me kinda hard to live with.
Olivia: She should try working with you...You okay?
Elliot was about to answer but Don came in about the verdict for the trial

No comments:

Post a Comment