Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hooked (season 6)

Melinda, Elliot, and Olivia were looking over a list of HIV patients- Elliot got startled
Elliot: I know one of these boys
Elliot went to see Kathleen at her school to talk
Elliot: Kathleen
Kathleen (to her friends): Talk to you later (to Elliot) Dad, what are you doing here?
Elliot: I need to talk to you
Kathleen: You and Mom are getting a divorce?
Elliot: No, no, no. I wouldn't tell you this way anyway.
Elliot questioned Kathleen about her ex-boyfriend, Jed Baldwin, wanting to know if they had sex. Kathleen thought that it was private by he really wanted to know. Jed and Kathleen never slept together and he broke up with her because of that.
Kathleen: You okay Dad?
Elliot: Yeah I'm fine. I'm fine. I love you. I'll pick you up Saturday
Elliot hugged and kissed Kathleen, leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment