Thursday, October 25, 2012

Christopher Meloni Preps For the Emmys

TV Guide; August 2006
What's up for Stabler this season?
He has to deal with a new partner (played by Connie Nielsen) and Mariska and I have to figure out who we are and what we are in our professional relationship. Stabler's wife comes back in the picture a little bit. That's been fun...and weird.

That's interesting, considering she hasn't been in your life for a season. In what way does she come back into Stabler's life?
She and I have to figure out who we are, what we are, and where we are in our personal relationship

And what is he figuring out with the beautiful Dani, his new partner? We hear the professional might become, let's say, personal? A little romance happening?
We can only hope and pray, can't we?

Here are 3 gorgeous women trying to figure out their relationships with you. What's up with that?
Damn, baby. It's about time I got a little bit of this action!

What can you tell me about the relationship between Stabler and Dani?
She plays a warrant officer transferred to the unit, who's a little clunky in how she does her job. She's a little hotheaded so I got to calm her down. We've got to figure out how to best to work together. And...other stuff happens.

Do you get to kiss?
I don't know how much I can reveal

Do you get close?
Yeah

What kind of surprises can we expect?
That's a question for Neal Baer. But there's a lot of room to play. We were very happy with what was happening between my wife and I, so we decided to go with that.

You might get back with her?
I don't know what the dymanics are, but she'll play a little larger role in my life, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment