Saturday, August 11, 2012

Season 1 Shorts

Stalked
Olivia was interrogating Richard White who has stalked and digged up information on her. Richard looked at the interrogation window to talk to Elliot who was watching from behind.
Richard White: Detective Stabler, how are Kathy and the kids?

Disrobed
Elliot and Olivia were going over court files, wanting to talk to Gina Silver. Elliot checked his watch.
Olivia: Hey, why don't you go get out of here. I'll check her out. You are never going to make it for dinner.
Elliot: I'll be surprised if they haven't changed the locks on me.

The Third Guy
Elliot and Olivia were talking to suspect Jimmy Walp's mother, Sylvia, who had 7 children.
Elliot: Well, it's hard to give each kid attention they deserves sometimes

Contact
Elliot, Cragen, and Munch were talking to a theft-rape pregnant victim about her pregnancy
Elliot: Before my wife and I had our first child, I always thought 9 months, 36 weeks, boom. But then, you know, it kind of turns out more like 10...depending on time of conception

No comments:

Post a Comment